Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Teaching a baby





Since it is Jack's 1st Christmas and he is too young to really know what is up I was hoping I could get some educational stuff for him. I have no idea where to begin or what to get. It is mind blowing to realize that I am responsible for teaching him everything he knows from now until he enters the school. As a teacher I know how important it is to be involved in your child's education. Learning and development happen outside the classroom and if you give your child a strong foundation they will be that much better off when they do begin school. I have seen many kids whose parents just leave it all up to the school system to teach their children and it is really quite sad. If anyone has any suggestions for good quality educational products for babies please let me know!

No comments: