Wednesday, December 8, 2010


Outside my window...SNOW SNOW and More SNOW

I am thinking.....that I should probably get off the computer and cook supper or go to the gym.

I am thankful for... Jack, Kim, My Pooches, My family, Friends, Health, 1 year maternity leave, everything I could ever want I have and more.


I am wearing.....lululemon from head to toe

I am going... to a family night at a school tonight with a new awesome friend and hopefully to Saskatoon tomorrow if the weather cooperates.

I am reading... MAGAZINES. Bought a photography one today!

I am hoping... I get to Saskatoon safely tomorrow.

I am hearing... TV on in the background.

Around the house... clutter from me. everywhere I go I tend to leave a trail behind.

One of my favorite things... making Jack smile. Kissing Jack and just loving him up in general.


I cannot wait for....my NEW BLOG to be done!!!!!

No comments: